I provide freelance journalist and copywriting services to a wide range of marketplaces, including the arts & culture sector.
This website is primarily focussed on advertising and posting all of my articles that are written for the theatre – a combination of news articles, interviews, features and reviews of shows in and around London.
I also have professional experience in writing blog articles, website content, technical documentation and business development proposals in a variety of industries, including (but not limited to) the petrochemical, pharmaceutical, academic research, scientific, facilities management and arts & culture sectors.
As well as freelancing, I have written for a number of publications whilst I’ve been in London (not just for theatre):
- Yelp – August 2013 to May 2015
- Theatre & Performance – November 2014 to March 2015
- The Boozy Bunch – November 2015 to March 2016
- The Reviews Hub – February 2016 to December 2016
- London Box Office – June 2014 to present
- A Younger Theatre – May 2015 to present
- Offies (assessor) – April 2016 to present
- Exeunt – June 2016 to present
- Theatre Bloggers – July 2016 to present
- My Theatre Mates – November 2016 to present
- Miro Magazine – April 2017 to present
I also write exclusively for this blog page, covering theatre reviews, editorial content and features as a freelance writer on commission. Everything I write either for any other website is published on this blog within 24 – 72 hours of the content appearing on the other websites with relevant links and endorsements.
Please get in touch if you wish for me to write any copy for your business, provide editorial and proofing, journalist articles and interview, review theatre or chat about any opportunities. You can find me on the following social media (note that all opinions expressed on my profiles are my own):
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 7762 056 867
- Twitter: @dperks13
- Facebook: Daniel Perks
- LinkedIn: Daniel Perks
- Instagram: danielperks13